We need your help! We have seats opening up on the Environmental Committee, Planning Commission, and Parks & Recreation Advisory Board.
We are hoping to achieve Ward balance in our committees to have equal representation from all areas of West St. Paul.
- Planning Commission: 2 vacancies with priorities to Ward 2 then Ward 1 applicants
- Environmental Committee: 1 vacancy with priority to Ward 2 then Ward 1 applicants
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Committee: 2 vacancies with priority to Ward 1 then Ward 2 applicants
Application and Interview Process - Apply online!
- Planning Commission: The Council will consider the Mayor’s Planning Commission nominations (Reminder: The Mayor gets to nominate for Planning Commission seats and is not bound by applications. Mayor can nominate outside of applications)
- Environmental Committee: The Council will interview all applicants and determine appointments
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Committee: The Council will interview councilmember Parks and Recreation Nominations. (Councilmembers representing ward(s) with vacancies get to nominate)
Applications will be considered for current vacancies if submitted through 3/3/23.
Everyone interested is encouraged to apply!